Westerham Brewery Group Loyalty Card
- The Loyalty Card is open to applicants aged 18 and over.
- To participate in the Loyalty Card Scheme, you must have a valid Loyalty Card.
- The Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of the participating sites (Westerham Brewery, The Carpenters Arms, The Wheatsheaf at Bough Beech and The Castle Inn at Chiddingstone), who reserve the right to decline issue, withdraw the card, alter its conditions, or terminate the scheme, at any time.
- The Loyalty Card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card, and can only be used at the participating outlets.
- The loyalty stamps can be collected at any of the participating sites and the reward may also be claimed at any participating site. The card must be surrendered upon claiming the reward.
- The reward is one pint of Westerham Ale (no alternatives offered).
- The Loyalty Card scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Loyalty card stamps cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
- Loyalty stamps cannot be exchanged for cash.
- A Loyalty Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless agreed to by Westerham Brewery, The Carpenters Arms, The Wheatsheaf at Bough Beech and The Castle Inn at Chiddingstone.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Use shall affect your statutory rights.
WIN A MEAL FOR TWO WITH WINE MONTHLY DRAW
- This is a promotion by The Wheatsheaf Bough Beech Ltd (the Promoter).
- The winner will receive a three course meal for two people and one bottle of house wine. (The prize to be taken by the date on the notification email – approx 3 months. The prize can be taken at any time during The Wheatsheaf’s normal food service hours except on Sundays and Bank Holidays and special dates/special menus (and is at the discretion of The Wheatsheaf). The meal must be pre-booked and confirmed with The Wheatsheaf. Reservations are subject to table availability. ID will be required for alcohol to be served.
- The winner will be drawn on the first of each month from all cards filled in and submitted in the preceding month. The winner will be notified by email.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (aged 18 or over) excluding employees of The Wheatsheaf and their families, and employees of any other company associated with the competition and their families.
- To enter and be eligible to win you must complete all details on the card and hand it to a member of staff at The Wheatsheaf. No purchase is necessary.
- The prize draw will be overseen by an independent observer and the winner will be randomly chosen from the qualifying entries received.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or cancel this promotion at any stage.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that these Terms and Conditions are accepted and entry into the prize draw shall constitute acceptance.
- Winners agree to participate in any post draw publicity if requested. The name and Town/City of the prize winner will be shown on the The Wheatsheaf Facebook and Twitter pages.
- If you do not wish to be entered into the draw, please email [email protected] detailing your name & email address.
NATIONAL TRUST CARDHOLDER 10% DISCOUNT
1. National Trust members can receive 10% off their bill at The Wheatsheaf when they show their membership card on arrival.
2. This offer is valid Monday – Thursday until 30th November 2017, excluding bank holidays.
3. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
4. A main course or ‘large plate’ per person must be ordered to qualify for the discount. This offer does not include sandwiches.
5. One meal can be taken with the discount per member.
6. This offer also applies to National Trust staff and volunteers on presentation of their National Trust card.
9. The Wheatsheaf reserves the right to withdraw, modify or cancel this offer at any time.
CHILDREN UNDER 7 EAT FOR FREE
- This is a promotion by the Wheatsheaf Bough Beech Ltd (the promoter).
- This offer applies Monday to Friday only (excluding bank holidays, and December).
- Maximum of 2 children per adult, when adult purchases a main meal.
- Offer only applies to items on the children’s menu, and does not include beverages.
- Offer only applies to children aged 7 and under.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer ends weekdays strictly at 7pm.
- The promoter reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
- This is a promotion by The Wheatsheaf at Bough Beech (the Promoter).
- Weekly offers (during January 2018) will be sent via email to all newsletter subscribers.
- Jolly January offers are valid Tuesday to Saturday until 31 January 2018.
- Offers are not available in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- In weeks 1 to 3 (1 – 20 January 2018) a main course or ‘large plate’ per person must be ordered to qualify for the offer. This offer does not include sandwiches.
- In week 4 (23 – 31 January 2018) a main course or ‘large plate’ per person must be ordered to qualify for the offer. This offer does not include sandwiches. A minimum of three main courses must be ordered for the fourth person to receive their free main meal (cheapest meal free.)
- To claim an offer, a copy of the corresponding weekly offer email must be shown to a server on arrival (either printed or on a mobile device).
- Reservations are subject to table availability.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the offers stated.